Avoid Hip Surgery with Regennew
Osteoarthritis of the hip is characterized by fast-progressing degeneration of hip tissue that causes impairment of function. Pain management strategies involving non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) raise the risk of stroke and heart attack while opioid pain medications have high risk for abuse. Steroid injections also have significant downsides.
Hip surgeries are especially traumatic and require months of painful recovery while patients redevelop strength and mobility and won’t increase your activity level. Common arthroscopic hip surgeries produce results no better than taking no action, and hip replacements wear out over time and require revision, especially for younger patients. During this outpatient procedure, our expert physicians inject custom concentrations of your body’s natural healing mechanisms into the exact areas of damage to tighten and stabilize your hip for better function and mobility. Call our patient care coordinators today to get started on your path to recovery.
- Increased function
- Pain reduction
- Most individuals do not experience extensive downtime
- Minimal time off of work
- No surgery
- Minimal use of mobility tools (crutches, etc.)
- Minimal disruption of regular routine
Are You A Candidate for the Regennew Hip Osteoarthritis Procedure?
Speak with a Regennew to learn more about how we can help.
- We listen to your specific situation and concerns.
- We answer questions related to your condition and Regennew.
- We explain the patient process for considering a procedure.
- We can schedule a time to talk with a Regennew physician.
- We use Regennew Single Day Procedure (RSDP) specially for Hip Osteoarthritis.