Avoid Shoulder Surgery with Regennew
Is shoulder replacement helpful? Many surgeons avoid recommending it because the results can be unreliable. However, shoulder arthritis impacts nearly 25% of adults and leads to chronic shoulder pain, stiffness, limited shoulder function, and decreased mobility. Common non-surgical treatment options include harmful steroid injections that can kill whatever cartilage is left. Shoulder replacement is an amputation of the shoulder joint with an insertion of a prosthesis. Such an invasive surgery leads to a long recovery time and the risk for serious complications. In addition, 40% of shoulder replacements in patients younger than 55 fail within 10 years.
Instead of joint amputation, instead, go with our percutaneous shoulder arthroplasty procedure. During this outpatient procedure, our expert physicians inject your body’s natural healing mechanisms into the exact areas of damage to tighten and stabilize your shoulder for better function and mobility. These procedures come with significantly less down time, minimal to no need of opioid pain medication, and little to no time off of work. Best of all these procedures spare normal body biomechanics helping you to remain active for your lifetime. Call our patient care coordinators today to get started on your path to recovery.
- Increased function
- Pain reduction
- Most individuals do not experience extensive downtime
- Minimal time off of work
- No surgery
- Minimal use of mobility tools (crutches, etc.)
- Minimal disruption of regular routine
Are You A Candidate for the Regennew Shoulder Osteoarthritis Procedure?
Speak with a Regennew to learn more about how we can help.
- We listen to your specific situation and concerns.
- We answer questions related to your condition and Regennew.
- We explain the patient process for considering a procedure.
- We can schedule a time to talk with a Regennew physician.
- We use Regennew Single Day Procedure (RSDP) specially for Shoulder Osteoarthritis.